Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Camera armor (I know...it's an American product)


Now this may seem a little premature as I don't have a digital SLR, but, I came across what looks like a very cool product for cycle touring, mountain biking or general adventurous travel photography. Bikemagic had a short intro to this product that protects Digital SLRs from general mishaps. Given how much is invested in this type of kit (I now know because I have been thinking about making the investment) it seems like a relatively small investment to help keep your equipment working.

The product currently only covers a couple of Nikon and Canon products but it looks like they are going to expand the range. All I need to do now is make a decision...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

49.95 US... I'd really like to see one of those up close. Looks ideal for cycle touring.

I thought it was a type for camera love first...